Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hiatus


I'm off to D.C. for a week. My plane leaves at 9 tomorrow morning, barring the freezing rain & snow the weather people keep yapping on about. Then, assuming there will be no delays, I've got half an hour to catch the connection. My regional manager gave me her good luck charm - here's hoping it works. If it doesn't, here's hoping I put enough books in my carry-on...

When I asked my brother where the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot was he said, "There's a McDonald's down the road." So... I don't know how much connectivity I'll have whilst away. I'll try for at least a couple instances.

In the interim, Happy Holidays! Or, if you don't care about that stuff - Happy Day Off Work!

<3 Jac

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed and Merry Christmas to you and to all.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Jac! I hope that the travel goes (or went, by now) smoothly. Have a happy holiday, and a happy day off work!

Anonymous said...

You're just gonna be a vacation maniac, because soon you're coming to see MEEEEE!!! YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Years. Look forward to when you are back. :)