Monday, May 08, 2006

Yeah, I crossed the line of sanity on this one a while back.

For anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight and is interested, she posted the beginnings of a parallel novel on her site - Twilight from Edward's POV. It's called Midnight Sun. As she notes, it's rather unedited - if you haven't read the book (what's wrong with you - go read it. Now. Hurry up!), then you might not know what's going on. (Also, those tees are amusing/cute)

In unrelated news, I think that I'm going to order this. If you are interested, it's cheeper by going through here.


Cynthia Leitich Smith said...

Thanks for the update on Stephenie's work. And just FYI, I posted a link to your blog from mine today!
Best Wishes, Cynthia

Sarah said...

OK Yeah you were TOTALLY right about Twilight. I've been thinking about it ever since I finsihed it, and I've never been so ecxited about a sequel well...ever.

cheri said...

hey lady--
many thanks for the link to the meyer .pdf. goood stuff.