Monday, May 08, 2006

Yeah, I crossed the line of sanity on this one a while back.


For anyone who has read Stephenie Meyer's Twilight and is interested, she posted the beginnings of a parallel novel on her site - Twilight from Edward's POV. It's called Midnight Sun. As she notes, it's rather unedited - if you haven't read the book (what's wrong with you - go read it. Now. Hurry up!), then you might not know what's going on. (Also, those tees are amusing/cute)

In unrelated news, I think that I'm going to order this. If you are interested, it's cheeper by going through here.

3 comments:

Cynthia Leitich Smith said...

Thanks for the update on Stephenie's work. And just FYI, I posted a link to your blog from mine today!
Best Wishes, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

OK Yeah you were TOTALLY right about Twilight. I've been thinking about it ever since I finsihed it, and I've never been so ecxited about a sequel well...ever.

Anonymous said...

hey lady--
many thanks for the link to the meyer .pdf. goood stuff.