Sunday, October 07, 2007

Erin Made me do it.

Miss Erin and I are in a cupcake battle. She's exhibiting signs of insanity in that she thinks cupcakes are evil. Pity her. Clearly she doesn't have enough love in her life.


Miss Erin:

And no, this has nothing to do with books, HOWEVER, since the reason I know Erin so well is because we are both Poster Girls for Reader Girlz, I'd like to take this moment to remind you of this week's AWESOME nightly chats! 5 pm PST!

Week Two
Oct. 7: Ellen Hopkins
Oct. 8: Justina Chen Headley (woo hoo!)
Oct. 9: Chris Crutcher (I'll be there!)
Oct. 10: Ann Brashares (you know, travelin' pants)
Oct. 11: Sarah Mlynowski
Oct. 12: Cecil Castellucci (I'll be moderating)
Oct 13: Kirby Larson (Hattie Big Sky!!)


Erin said...

Are all librarians evil or is it just you?

Seriously, though, this whole thing cracks me up.

I am in a benevolent mood at the moment, or else I would have a better comeback. ;)

Little Willow said...

Is that a burping dragon!?

Jackie Parker said...

I'm afraid it is, LW. One with apparent vision problems. This is evidently how Erin sees me. *shakes head* I don't know where I went wrong. I mean, once, she told me I was her favorite librarian. Now, well, now I'm an evil burping dragon. Sigh.


Erin said...

Now you are my favorite evil cupcake burping dragon librarian.


Little Willow said...

Try not to burp while eating the cupcakes.