Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ahem. ME ME ME ME ME

So, you know those girls, Eisha and Jules, over at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast? They rather rock, so I'm sure you do. You know how they do a lot of interviews?

Well... they interviewed me. I know! Totally shocked over here, too! So... if you are curious...about my least favorite word, or what's going on in my iTunes, or maybe what happens when I meet God at the Pearly Gates... well... head over there and find out.

And, like, maybe leave a comment or something so I don't feel like a loser? I'm seriously like the least interesting person they've EVER interviewed, so my comments will be all pathetic and stuff. Unless YOU do something about it. If nothing else, I gave them a picture of me and Lambie. You could look at that. If you don't have anything better to do. I mean, I don't want to get in your way or anything...um, thanks.

13 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

You big ninny.
You are so NOT boring.
You make me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

Um, you are definitely not boring. You're the first ever interviewee who's into geocaching and letterboxing. I had to look those words up, even.

Thanks for letting us interview you, Unboring Jackie.

Anonymous said...

AND the first interviewee to have an actual conversation with God, which cracks me up.

Eisha gets all the credit for that very amusing and heartfelt intro. I enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous said...

And are you feeling better? Like, did you food poison yourself or what? I assume that since your are still blogging you are alive - or should I be worrying?

mom

Jackie Parker said...

No worries, and I didn't poison myself.

Anonymous said...

I took a break from the Alg. brush up and very much enjoyed your picture and interview. Thanks for sharing. And as for Morracan...Kristie and i went to the only Morracan restaurant in town and it was an experience to say the least. And a time commitment.

Anonymous said...

My BFF rocks. Enough said. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a great interview!

Priscilla said...

Didn't know you liked to cook. If you do want to try Morracan, the local restaurant has a waiter (he may be the whole staff) who looks just like Lister from Red Dwarf.

Erin said...

Your mom's comment (above) made me laugh.

Jackie Parker said...

Yeah, mom likes me to blog a couple times a week just so she can assure herself that I am in fact, alive and well. Between however many times a week we talk on the phone. Mom's are SO needy. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are so not a loser. Look at all of those comments. I commented over there, but can I again say that I loved the God interview.

My mom reads my blog, too. It always catches me off guard, because she doesn't comment, so I'll be telling her something and she'll say "I know, I read that on your blog already." OK... I am envious of your librarian filled family.

Jackie Parker said...

My family rocks. I miss them.

Thank you everyone, SO MUCH for your support! It makes my little blogger librarian heart all warm and fuzzy. Since it's normally cold and black, that's quite an accomplishment.

;) You are all wonderful.