Friday, April 06, 2007

Argh. The Internets.

My home access is all screwed up somehow. I came home last night to all the clocks blinking, and it seems to have done a number on my wireless, too. So, hopefully, I'll get that all straightened out this weekend (if only because I've yet to do my taxes...). If not... well, maybe I'll post something from a cafe, or at least check my email.

Details: Power clearly went out. Internet seems to be working, judging by the blinking lights on both of the routers and that Airport is picking up my wireless signal. Unfortunately, the signal isn't making it to the browsers or dashboard as those all refuse to connect. Sigh.

So, yeah. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggh. I so know what you're going through. Since I moved, BellSouth canNOT get their act together, despite me kvetching and calling them daily.o

Anonymous said...

This is SO something that would happen to you...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I wanted to read your blog on my friends page at LiveJournal so I syndicated it here:

http://interactiveread.livejournal.com

I wanted to let you know in case you wanted to provide the link to your other readers.