Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New Moon, Chapter 1


Ok, so I'm a bad fan. I totally forgot that the first chapter of New Moon would be posted (in PDF) on Stephenie Meyers site on July 1. I purposely withheld the fact that it was going to happen in the first place simply because I think that I obsess over it too much. Then I forget. *shakes head* I think that the first was just a weird, vortex day where my memory was replaced with someone else's, as I also forgot that rent was due that day (yikes!). Luckily, what with the next day being Sunday, I got a grace day. That and I was avoiding blogverse as what I really needed to do was post about King Dork. Anyway, head over and read the 22 pages of tantalizing torture!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally went and read the first chapter. Definately torture. Why do we do this to ourselves when we still have months to wait? Sigh...

Jackie Parker said...

Why, indeed. Because we are addicts, Rach. Hello, my name is...

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooo addicted to these books! I even read them while waling down the hallways and stairs on my was to gym class!!! I an not wait until I can get my hands on the second one tomorrow! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. This sounds weird, but I am in LOVE with Edwrd Cullen!!!! Hot, smart, athletic, hundred years old, and a vampire! What more can a girl want?!?!? i envy Bella soooooo much!!! And it's fiction!
I don't think the guy playing Edward is right to the part, that is sooooo not the was I pictured him, or how he was described!!!
Love to Stephine Meyer!
Keep writing,
~kinz

Anonymous said...

I agree totally with anonymous I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THESE BOOKS!! and i do love edward a bit but my heart longs for emmet.. and sorta james!! i know i know. hes the bad guy.. but i still love him..
i haven't read new moon yet but i will soon!!
SIGNED, tiffy

Anonymous said...

hey iv only read the first book and i loved it so first i drug my cousin 2 see twilight and she wined about it for an hour than when it waz over she went and bought the book than the next weekend i drug my mom 2 come see it with me and a friend and she did the same thing when it waz over she asked if they were gonna turn the other 3 books into a movie cause she has no time 2 read them but she really wants 2 and now im begging her 2 get me the whole series cauz i borrowed twilight from a friend i love twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im a big fan thanks to 2 of my friends i love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with u all im addicted 2!!!!!! im da 2nd anonymous

College Term Papers said...

This is a fantastic, It is glad to see this blog, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.