Wednesday, May 06, 2009

And there's my completely cheesy answer...

to the rgz monthly theme.

Really. I should have spent more than those 10 minutes on it.

At readergirlz. At Buildungsroman (it's the same both times).

All the same. If you're reading this, you are probably part of the family I speak of. Unless you are reading this with malice. Then you aren't.

Also, while my blog promises tend to be hollow, I think you'll get a book review sometime this week. If you like that kind of thing. If not, well, stop being so malicious.

3 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

It's not cheesy! Frankly the more time you put into thinking of HOW to answer those types of questions, the worse it gets. Ten minutes was good.

holly cupala said...

Hey! I liked your answer. :)

Little Willow said...

I don't think it's cheesy. It sounds very true.